Thursday, August 23, 2007

last day

Today I spent my last day as a zing intern organizing itty bitty plastic letters. I got a real job, so now I have to do that five days a week instead of the internship here. The job is not exciting. It has nothing to do with art, which is awfully disappointing. That's right, I'm using my $40,000 master's degree in arts journalism to be a proofreader for a real estate marketing company. Kill me now. But none of the magazines and galleries I applied to gave me a single response, so at this point I need to take any job that's offered 'cuz I've got bills to pay :(

Well it's been fun. Hopefully I will be able to help out with projects from time to time.

On the plus side, there's a party at the Chelsea Museum tonight. One last time to take advantage of my press pass.

No comments: