Wednesday, August 29, 2007

awkward moments

well once again, i spent a serious amount of time googling today. funny, there was a time in my life when i couldn't imagine using the word "googling."i must be getting old, as there must be some kids out there who can't remember not using it. maybe i am in denial of almost-turning-30 -anxiety. crap.
anyway in my googling today, i came across another moment worth sharing. this is the best picture i've seen all day. its absurd. its hilarious. its awwwkward....

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/tags/photography

besides that, my big news is that a few colleagues and myself are headed upstate for the weekend to a grassroots arts and film festival turned mtv plug.i would love to invite you all, you, my fiercely loyal fans, but who are we kidding? you're not about to get in a car to drive to rome, ny, this fine labor day weekend! but i promise to return next week and tell you all about it. maybe there will even be pictures to prove it! of course none of me, or i wouldn't be anonymous anymore, would i? how awkward it would be then seeing each other on the train, or in the street. you knowing who i am, me having no idea you know anything about me...
happy labor day folks.

No comments: