Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Welcome to zing

Dear Zing Magazine,

Hello! I am your new intern! Today has been a wonderful day in the joyful practice of interning. I learned how to print labels and tabs and assemble binders and then mail packages via DHL. I am currently drenched in sweat from carrying a package that weighed more than myself from the post office, which won me the respect of many a post office worker and I feel very proud.

I am really enjoying your office! This is by far the cleanest, most well organized, and pretty office that i have ever worked in. And its also air conditioned which is very nice for my current sweaty disposition. I was told to make this blog funny but instead I think i'm sounding more like an old British lady.

Here is something fun I did last weekend: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kZZqg1afScQ

I didn't shoot that video but it is of the "77 BOADRUM" show where japanese/experimental noise band the Boredoms organized 77 drummers to play simultaneously in Brooklyn Bridge park. Probably one of the single most fantastic shows/events that i have ever been to. They stopped playing right when the sun set so as everyone was leaving all the fireflies came out and it was like this ultra magical beautiful fantastic rock and roll moment.

So thats it for now. I'm going to make some more tabs and labels and enjoy the air conditioning some more. You will definitely hear from me again!

All my love,

Anonymous Intern

No comments: