Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello...

..to all our faithful zingblog readers! Happy Monday! It's the start of another beautiful week here in NYC, and the best part is--for all of you NYers whom apparently can't stand to be in the city during the weekend--you can pretend you're on vacation in San Francisco! (at least for today)
But seriously though folks...
Today marks the beginning of my second-to-last week at zing (tear). Not that I'm counting down or anything, I just thought I'd give you all notice so it won't be as much of a blow to you next week. Anger is part of grieving, so is crying, so don't be afraid to let it all out. But until then, I remain you're everyday, loyal zingintern, answering your emails and making lists.

FYI:
Drew Carey is the new Bob Barker?
that's funny. and I don't mean the 'haha that's funny' funny, but the 'ew that tastes funny' funny.

No comments: