Tuesday, July 24, 2007

???????????

i've been thinking all day about what to write in the blog today (as i've been counting letters and putting labels on envelopes. it should just be stated here and now that one of my favorite activites is doing mailings - from years of doing them working for my mom in the summer growing up. something about letters is appealing to begin with but then there is the wonderful mindless repetition...peel label, place label, stack envelope, grab next envelope, peel label, place label etc. I LOVE IT). so...right. i've been thinking about the blog all day and i couldn't decide on one topic in particular so i'm just going to state a few facts that i learned over the course of the day/weekend:

-I really like park slope a lot.
-ratatouille was not as good as the incredibles but that doesn't change the fact that i'm in love with brad bird and the graphics were terrific. amazing developments in the renderman technology.
-antibiotics can make you feel weird sometimes.
-andrea zittel is my favorite artist. I once wrote a paper about the psychology of confined spaces and i referenced her. I want to meet her someday.

another daydream thing i thought about all day was how to construct a honeycomb in 3D using maya. i think the windows in zing made me think of this. I'll try it out and post something next week.

ciao,

zingintern esq.

No comments: