Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm back bitches!

That's right! The Original Non-Anonymous-Who-Later-Became-
Anonymous Intern is back! I went back upstate for a few weeks to finish up my thesis, then went to Maine for two weeks to attend Haystack Arts Camp. I now possess a masters degree in arts journalism and know how to do lithography. I'll have to scan the lithos I made and post them in here in the coming days.

It is good to be back. I missed NYC, especially with it being freezing and rainy every day in Maine. Yeah, it's disgustingly hot and humid here, but it's better than being able to see my breath and having all my clothes feel perpetually damp! Too bad they sorta replaced me here at zing while I was gone. There are now two other new interns.

Tonight we're going to galleries! Hooray! It's been too long. Syracuse doesn't exactly offer much of an art scene.

Kinda hungry. I wish we had some grilled cheese...

P.S. Village Voice Siren Music Fest this Saturday afternoon! Be there or be square. And when you're there, be sure to check out the Detroit Cobras. Sure, their name is totally dumb, but they're a female garage rock band that plays strictly covers of 60s pop songs. NPR had a feature on them last week. They are AWSOME.


No comments: