Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cat on a Hot Tin Fire Escape



It's soooo hot! I'm a californian, i'm not used to this kind of heat-death. and, as i've been hearing non-stop for the past hour and a half, there's no power uptown. Guess the old cronies on the UES will have to resort fanning themselves with their maids.

In other news, I finished my gallery list! that was a long project wow. But now i know every gallery in new york city--and their addresses and phone numbers. I also sent my first rejection letter today. I never knew the rejection process was so political, but what isn't these days I guess. Speaking of, Happy July of the Fourth everyone! and enjoy the long weekend? or not so long weekend because its on a wednesday which makes it impossible to go away to "celebrate." And, maybe by that time we'll have the good weather and the power back.

No comments: