Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jeeze

so I've been making calls to stores all around the world and the u.s. I was in the office all alone, and just as i was about to call tate's comics, the phone rang. the man's voice on the phone was an accent I didn't recognize, 'he must be from abroad...or slow' i thought. he asked about the latest issue and why he hadn't recieved it. i told him it wasn't out yet, that it was delayed. before i knew it he was grilling me about why the latest issue hadn't come out. he proceedes to tell me he was going to cancel his subscription, that he was outraged. being only my second week, i was freaking out, 'i'm just an intern!' i said, 'maybe i have my information wrong!' all i wanted to do was hang up and get out! of this situation. 'maybe you should call back another time and speak to someone else' i said. he gave me his name and number and hung up. Jeeze. what kind of name is jeeze? he makes me want to sigh 'jeeze.'
later, i found out that this horrible experience was all the great prank plan of none other than danny. thanks danny.
at least now i had something to write about in my blog today, and a good laugh.

No comments: