Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fun


Today I tried to get the word out about zing. We're trying to get several new distributors including Mercury Design Studio in Austin and Freecity Supershop in Los Angeles. We're totally taking over America, except for the lame parts. They know who they are.

I also wrote a letter to our lovely zingrec subscribers. If you're not a zingrec subcriber you're missing out. Your life won't be as fulfilling as those who do subscribe to zingrecs.* Be cool subscribe to zingrecs by sending an email to zingrec@zingmagazine.com.

After hearing about my co-worker's "30 days without alcohol ", I wanted to hit up happy hour. I'm an adult so that's what I'm doing right now. Maybe I'll see you there!!

Love,
The anonymous intern

*Not scientifically tested, therefore a lie.

No comments: