Friday, March 23, 2007

computers are evil

Got back from Ireland this week. I wish Spring Break was longer.

Yesterday and today I spent my entire time in the office working on the slide show of our new issue to show at the launch party. Imovie was not working for me at all, so now I'm doing it in Powerpoint. But Powerpoint is being REEEEEALLY slow. And for the most part I still have to open up all the tif files in Photoshop (which is being equally slow), then save them as Photoshop files, because tif and jpeg refuse to work in Powerpoint. Also, many of the magazine pages are in Quark format, but Quark is not on my computer, so I have to open them on the other computer, convert them to pdf, then open the pdf on this computer and convert it to Photoshop. OH MY GOD. This is driving me nuts. I hate computers.

But I love Ireland

And I especially love the Irish boys with their sexy, sexy accents.

.












P.S. The Manchester International Festival serves tasty hors d'oeuvres. Strawberry shortcake mmm mm.

No comments: