Thursday, March 8, 2007

astrology?

According to our computer guy, mercury is in retrograde... or something?

Which means that electronics are supposed to be crapping out. Ours definitely are today. I'm trying to use iMovie, but it keeps freezing, so I have to force-quit it over and over. Same thing with Photoshop. I'm trying to import tiff files in iMovie, but it won't let me. So I try to open them in Photoshop and save them as jpeg, but iMovie also isn't liking jpeg for some reason either. So I have to save them as Photoshop files. But Photoshop isn't liking tiff files either, and every couple times I try to open the tiff files, Photoshop freezes and I have to force-quit it and then reopen it. ARGH!

Also, Anna and I were trying to figure out how to burn some photos onto a CD, but it wasn't working. Where is Brandon when we need him? We ended up getting it to work if we burned them onto a DVD-R instead of a CD-R.

What is going on?

I won't be here tomorrow or next week because I'm going to Ireland! Exciting! See you all then...

No comments: