Monday, March 19, 2007

Back to work


I haven't been interning for a week because I have been sick. Since I have started interning for zing I had had the following ailments:
-Food poisoning (expiration dates are not sugguestions)
-Bladder infection (always pee after you do it)
-Influenza (also known as the flu, using the full name makes it sound serious, and I got influenza twice since starting at zing)
-Sinus infection (fun fact- you can get a sinus infection from cocaine use or scuba diving)
-Upper Respitory infection (fun fact- it's not fun)

My body has been so full of germs, I won't blame it on zing, but it might be related to being an intern.

I hope to be healthy for the rest of my time at zing. Today I felt good. I was very helpful, trying to make up for all my missed sick time. I learned that if you want to advirtise on some site you have to tell them how much money you are willing to spend before they give you a price.

That's it for now gang,
Spring starts tomorrow, but who knows.

Love the anonymous intern.

No comments: