Thursday, October 4, 2007

fire and paper

I was given the best tasks ever today.

First i ran around soho looking for as many match books as i could. This was SO MUCH FUN as i have a ready list in my mind of places with cool match books and friends who have similar lists in their heads, so i had a really good time going from place to place and pretending i was on the Amazing Race and this was my mission.

Next I had to find bookstores around the world that would be candidates for carrying Zing. This was also fun because I emailed an extremely large group of my friends and family who really came through for me. It was also good to get back in touch with them.

So i feel like I've had a rewarding day, which definitely helps with the inevitable fate of having my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NO!!!!! I won't be in next tuesday but i'll post again on thursday with the story. i'm so scared.

No comments: