Thursday, September 27, 2007

we got it!!! the apartment is ours!!! i signed the lease yesterday, i hope there are no further problems and that everything else works out okay. so now i've been day dreaming about what furniture i'm going to get. and all my amazing stuff in manhattan mini storage that can finally be put to use. my roommate suggested that we make these (courtesy of the readymade website)

in other news i was in another show last night. this one wasn't as crowded and fun as the one at don pedro's on saturday, but it was still a good time. except my bandmate and i thought it would be a genius idea to cover ourselves in glitter, which is now all over me and will probably still be all over me for a year or something. i keep seeing the glitter on my eyelashes and its freaking me out.

i'm going to go see the helvetica movie after work today i think. or maybe fitzcarraldo.

No comments: