Tuesday, September 25, 2007

a place to call home

the apartment battle continues. I'm in the midst of applying for this place in boerum hill (which would be perfect) but there are so many people involved. Myself, my roommate, landlord, broker, listing broker, my parents, roommates parents (mother is a broker too), so everyone is saying different things to each other. I just don't want this to get messy. And i want everyone to be happy. I love this apartment though. And i LOVE the neighborhood. There are so many fantastic antique stores, which is instantly comforting to me (my grandma and aunt own antique stores in virginia). So i just have to cross the street to buy all the furniture i need!!

this restaurant (Jolie, on atlantic ave) would be down the street from the apartment. we had brunch there is was really good.

No comments: