Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where I End and You Begin

Watched Blue Velvet last night. Reactions: What just happened? Awesome lighting. David Lynch is insane, but I love it.
--
Photographs courtesy of SebastiĆ£o Salgado. Fantastic, fantastic.


--
For your viewing pleasure: Radiohead, Live from the Basement.
Thom Yorke will never cease to fascinate me.
--
Staying in the music category, I have fallen back in love with Johnny Cash. That man was just born cool.
--


So, this is my last day at zing :( I'm bummin' but it's been fun.
What I learned:
-How to use the corrupt system that is the Canal St. Post Office (I'm v. concerned about a riot breaking out there in the near future)
-How to find hidden galleries in the LES; believe me they are superbly hidden
-How to use a fax machine (paper goes UPSIDE-DOWN)
-If you have a job anywhere at all, I can find your contact information. Watch out.
-That magazine placement on store shelves is a bigger deal than one might think
-It IS possible to fashion a large cardboard box out of many small cardboard boxes. (Note: lots of duct tape needed)
-How to make a spreadsheet for virtually anything
-How to become an envelope loading/stamping machine
-That this place is awesome. Period.
--
As a final gesture I will bombard you with images. Thank you artnet. Enjoy.


--
and one last time, peace&love to all!

No comments: