Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Band Name: Rough Cut Cane Cubes

Barcelona highlights part 2:






--
There's a movie filming outside. All I have heard is that Lucy has been in makeup for quite some time, and Jay needed an umbrella, a red one, pronto. 
...who knows. 
--
BE WARNED: the pink eye virus is capable of spreading from one eye to the other, and it will disappear for awhile in between.... don't be fooled, it lingers.... Lesson learned: throw away mascara after having contracted the virus for the first time. Oy.
--
This dude has quite the story. 
--
Top Chef has been on the TV all day. I had no idea cooking could be so intense. I mean this is cut-throat stuff, kids. Don't mess. 
--
::::It's a Rubber Soul kind of day::::

Say the word and you'll be free
Say the word and be like me
Say the word I'm thinking of
Have you heard the word is love?
It's so fine, it's sunshine
It's the word, love.

peace&love

No comments: